Monday, September 10, 2012

10k White Gold Round Created Emerald and Diamond Ring (.03 cttw, I Color, I2 Clarity), Size 7

10k White Gold Round Created Emerald and Diamond Ring (.03 cttw, I Color, I2 Clarity), Size 7 Review



Buy From Amazon.com


10k White Gold Round Created Emerald and Diamond Ring (.03 cttw, I Color, I2 Clarity), Size 7 Feature

  • Gemstones may have been treated to improve their appearance or durability and may require special care.
A created emerald gemstone, placed off-center in a loop knot design, flashes its brilliant green color in this contemporary fashion ring. Offered in your choice of 10 karat white or yellow gold and detailed with pave texturing and subtle diamond accents, it's a beautiful addition to your collection.


Buy From Amazon.com

No comments:

Post a Comment